Benefits of Python Programming
- Python is a dynamically typed language. This means that the data type of the variable needs to be mentioned at the time of declaration. It allows setting variables like
var2 ='You are an engineer.'without any errors.
- Python supports object-oriented programming because classes can be defined, as well as composition and inheritance. It does not use access specifiers such as
- Functions in Python are like first-class objects. It suggests that they can be assigned to variables, returned from other methods and passed as parameters.
- Developing with Python is fast, but running it is often slower than a compiled language. Fortunately, Python is able to include "C" language extensions, so you can optimize your scripts.
- Python is used for many purposes, such as web-based applications, test automation, data modeling, big data analysis, and more. Or it can be used as a "glue" layer to use other languages.
PEP 8 is the latest Python coding standard, a set of coding recommendations. It guides to provide more readable Python code.