Learn Java from scratch and become Java Software Engineer: Basics, OOP, Interview questions, Git, Java Collections etc
What you’ll learn
- Java 🙂
- Learn the Java basics, including syntax and primitive data types
- Get necessary knowledge to demonstrate your skills of Java to future employers
- Students will learn programming basics which will help them to understand any other programming language
- Interview practice tests
- In this course you will get knowledge which is needed to proceed with understanding of Android, Spring Framework and other enterprise frameworks
- Object-oriented programming
- Understand difference between Java 8, 9, 11, 13
- Learn best practices from true programmer
- Learn how to write scalable, readable and maintainable clean code
- 30+ coding exercises
- You will learn source code of the tutor. All homework is completed with the Trainer
- Learn how to use integrated development environments to create Java programs
- Debugging tools
- Eclipse IDE
- SOLID principles
- Java Collections Framework
- Implementations of the List interface
- Map Interface and Implementations
- Set Interface and Implementations
- Best practices of using collections in Java
- Performance comparision of different collections
- Functional programming in Java
- Lambda functions
- Method references
- Clean Architecture Design
- GoF Patterns (Creational, Structural and Behavioral)
- Test-driven development
- BDD and ATTD
- Integration Testing
- JUnit 5
- Reflection API
- Optional class
- How to work with date and time in Java
- Modules in Java
- Migration to a modular application
- Relational Databases
- Database Architecture
- I18N & L10N (Internationalization and Localization with Java)
- Database normalization & Normal forms
- Database optimization
- Indexes in Databases
- Data Modelling
- Database Architecture
- Web API
- HTTP Methods
- You want to learn Java while having fun 🙂
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
udemy free courses
Welcome to the fundamental and the most complete course ‘Java from Zero to First Job’. As it’s declared in the course name, it’s created for people who want to learn programming from scratch. You need to know how to turn on your computer, no other knowledge is required for this course 🙂 The rest will be covered in lessons.
Before starting the creation of this course, our team attentively investigated feedbacks for existing courses on the Udemy platform and tried to focus on the feedbacks for the top-rated courses to understand what can be improved in this course and make it, even more, better from the quality standpoint. After analysis, we understand what will help students to learn Java in a more efficient way. In this course:
– High concentration of useful material in each lesson
Sometimes you can notice that watching 5 minutes of our lesson is equivalent to watching other 30 minutes lessons.
This is because time spent for preparation for the lesson (script for the lesson, lesson structure) and video editing (to cut boring pieces of the lesson or time when the program loads) sometimes 10 times as much (sometimes even 20) as the final lesson duration after video editing.
Only your homework and coding exercises including the EXAM task might take approximately 20 hours to implement.
Also, each topic is separated from another. In case some concept will be explained in the next lesson and you don’t need to worry about understanding this in the scope of this lesson – the instructor will make an announcement when a specific topic will be covered.
Go and try it yourself! We will appreciate your feedback.
– Relevant knowledge
After our team investigated other Java courses on Udemy we realized that most of them have nothing in common with real life. The information which is shared there is very old and significantly out of date. For example, the instructor teaches a framework which is not been used already for 15 years. Or instructors do stress on the programming design which is not used anymore at all!
The instructor of this course is a consultant in a top-rated IT outsourcing company and helps to bring cutting-edge solutions in IT for all his clients. Feel free to check the LinkedIn page of the instructor and check skills endorsement. More than 18 thousand people across all over the world (BTW most of them are from the top 100 companies of the world) evaluated the skills of Andrii Piatakha.
With this course, you can be sure that you will spend your time learning the right things from one of the best IT consultants in the world.