Hi 👋! My name is Robort Gabriel, I’m a self-taught software engineer, who loves teaching people to code.
It’s hard to know the best way to learn to code because there are a ton of resources out there.
I will teach you all the basics of programming – a general explanation with some direction on where to go next.
First off, I will explain the meaning of Programming, how the Internet works, the tools needed to develop and deploy modern web/Mobile Applications, and many more.
What I Teach
- Node JS
- Website Development
- Android App development.
- Many more…
- No coding experience is necessary
- You don’t need to buy any software.
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- Prepare to build a real website and Mobile Apps
Method of Teaching
- Website: All learning materials will be made available on our official learning website; coding180.com and learning group.
- Google Meet: All the classes will be accessible on the Google meeting App. We send the link to students when it’s time for class.
- anyDesk: We also use AnyDesk App to work with our students during/outside zoom classes.
- Daily Programming Tips: We also make daily coding content on our social media platform to help students learn fast.
Contact us for pricing;