Linux Administration (Ubuntu and CentOS) for Beginners. Get the Linux skills to boost your career and get ahead.
What you’ll learn
- Become a professional Linux Sysadmin and get hired.
- You will MASTER all the Linux key concepts and commands starting from scratch. No prior Linux knowledge is required.
- Learn how to set up the Linux environment (Installing both Ubuntu and CentOS in a VM)
- Build a COMPLETE understanding of Linux OS (Distribution Independent) from the ground.
- For each Linux key concept or command you’ll get an High-Quality Video, a Cheatsheet, a Quiz, Practice Exercises and Slides.
- Master all important Linux commands.
- Understand Linux File Permissions, Processes, User Account Management, Linux Networking or Software Management.
- You will MASTER Ethical Hacking and Network Security Key Concepts (Reconnaissance, Sniffing, Iptables Firewall …).
- Acquire an good understanding of Netfilter/Iptables Linux Firewall (Chains, Tables, Matches, Targets).
- By the end of this course you will have a deep understand of the Linux operating system and be able to apply that knowledge in a hands-on manner.
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an Internet connection. That’s it!
- No prior Linux knowledge is required. You will learn everything from scratch!
- Your time and enthusiasm to learn.
- This course is targeted primarily at beginners. If you have more than a few years Linux experience, this course might not be for you.
***Fully updated for 2022*** This Linux Administration course covers every major topic, including all important Linux commands, the Linux Filesystem, File Permissions, Process Management, User Account Management, Software Management, Networking in Linux, System Administration, Bash Scripting, Iptables/Netfilter Firewall, Linux Security and many more!
I’m constantly updating the course to be the most comprehensive, yet straightforward, Linux Administration course on the market!