Master all parts of Bootstrap 5 and customization with Sass using Learning Kit, coding exercises, quizzes and much more.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create and use all 24 components, 9 helpers and 16 utilities of the latest version of Bootstrap 5 from September 7 2021 (v5.1.1)
- Practice with a special built Bootstrap 5 Learning Kit (200+ source files) and 38 coding exercises featuring more than 200 automated tests against your code
- Learn how to customize and extend Bootstrap 5 with Sass: change global options and customize color, layout, content, forms, components, helpers and utilities
- Master the latest version: Bootstrap 5.1.1 (from September 7 2021)
- How to create fluid and responsive layouts
- How to use breakpoints and the grid system
- How to structure all kinds of content
- How to create 6 different responsive projects
- Accessibility best practices
- Basic understanding of HTML
- A code editor and a browser
Bootstrap – the world’s most popular front-end frameworks!
This course covers all the different parts of the latest version of the world’s most popular front-end framework, Bootstrap 5.1.1 from September 7, 2021. Bootstrap has been used on millions of websites around the world and have been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces.
Web pages built with Bootstrap 5 works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes while also taking care of accessibility and a clean and modern design.
This course is for the beginner who want to learn Bootstrap 5 from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently.
After learning about all the different parts you will learn how to customize and extend Bootstrap 5 with Sass. First of all, I will show you how to compile Sass with the Koala app and introduce you to the Bootstrap 5 Sass files. Then I will show you many examples of how you can customize and extend Bootstrap 5 by changing global options as well as changing the settings and styles for color, layout, content, forms, components, helpers and utilities.
Finally, I will walk you through how to create 6 different projects using Bootstrap 5.
Learn to build the following projects using Bootstrap 5:
- Project 1: Portfolio
- Project 2: Resume and CV Page
- Project 3: Knowledge Base
- Project 4: Survey
- Project 5: Landing Page
- Project 6: Small Business Website