SQL for Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Management, Real-World Projects Report w/ Tableau & Python..
What you’ll learn
- Write complex queries with View, Stored Procedure, Trigger, Transaction, User-defined Function, Session, Table Locking and many more
- Start from beginner level to expert level and build real-world report with SQL
- Use Python to create databases, tables and write queries. Use tableau to report your data
- Write complex queries to retrieve information from single and across multiple tables by using Nested & Correlated Subqueries
- Write complex queries to retrieve data across multiple tables by using Left, Right, Inner and Full Outer joins queries
- Learn by doing tons of real-world SQL projects, challenges & assignment with solutions
- Learn to use complex sorting, filtering, extracting and aggregating queries to analyse data
- Pass your next BI , Data Analysts and Data Science Interviews and Vivas
- This SQL MySQL tutorial cover SQL Foundations, SQL beginners, SQL intermediate and SQL expert levels training
- Join and retrieve data from One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten tables
- No programming experience is needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- No paid software required – everything will be done with MySQL Workbench (which is free)
- A Mac laptop/iMac or a Windows PC
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step on how to get MySQL Workbence installed and set up
- This SQL MySQL tutorial will move you from zero to hero
- I’ll walk you through on how to get MySQL Connector to run with Python
Hello and welcome to MySQL Complete Masterclass™ | SQL Beginner->Expert Bootcamp
Learn and understand the skills you need to become a master of SQL & MySQL using real-world projects. Learn to build real-life data analytic reports with complex queries. Start learning from scratch to advanced topics in SQL with Instructor support: Ask questions and get quick responses.
This course is updated frequently with new lessons, projects, and resources!
Start Learning SQL TODAY!
#Reviews about this course
★★★★★ “This course was very in-depth, it does take a lot of time and focus but was certainly worth it. I would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking to further advance or start a SQL career.”
★★★★★ “Thanks for sharing such valuable information.”
★★★★★ “It’s an interesting well explained course for the beginners with enough practice material to get a hold on concepts. I am building more & more knowledge & interest at each micro-step”
★★★★★ “Such a great match! So far he explains it in lamen’s terms that are incredibly easy to understand. I am looking forward to more!”
★★★★★ “It is a great opportunity to learn valuable things which can boost you for a perfect job. The Instructor has the talent to transfer the knowledge. Watch the videos, Practice more and more. One of my best courses. Probably the best!”
★★★★★ “I learned a lot of stuff. This course contains a lot of information and is well organized. Really good teacher!”
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- For Beginner, Intermediate & Expert Level (such as SQL fundamentals, SQL essential, intermediary SQL & advanced SQL).
- This course is for you if you are tired of SQL courses that are too brief, too simple, or too complicated.
- This course is for you if you want to build a real-world database, reports, projects with SQL & connect to Python.
- This course is for you if you want to master the in-and-out of SQL queries including complex and advanced queries.
- This course is for you if you want to learn MySQL by doing exciting real-life challenges that will distinguish you from the crowd.
- This course is for you if you want to learn Advanced SQL for Business Analysis, Marketing, and Data Management.
- This course is for you if you’ve discovered without SQL you can’t do much with data analytic, data science, machine learning, AI, or become a better developer.
- This course is for you if you want to master SQL which you can also use for Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Lite, and PostgreSQL.
- This MySQL tutorial course is for you if you plan to pass SQL Interview for Data, Business, and Financial Analytics, Data Science, Data Modeller, & Database administration.
- This course will teach you in detail such as stored procedures, view, transactions, functions, nested and correlated subquery, and several other tips you don’t in other MySQL courses.